Re: PreRelease 02 of Sarge-based Debian-edu

G'day,

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
[...]
And is this a "Finn-Arne, member of the Skolelinux development team"
prerelease or an official Skolelinux prerelease?

Good question - what makes a CD official in a volunteer project ?
No - I'm not beeing paid to do this.

I did not mention money. My concern here is responsibility.

I mean - learning from an incident in the not so distant past, I believe
that your image automagically could become the official release of
Skolelinux without further discussion, if just lying there for, say, 6
months with nobody commenting on it. Or am I completely mistaken here?

I put together a little page on my advice/experience with volenteer operations and "responsibility";

http://minkirri.apana.org.au/Wiki/OganisationTips

This might help resolve the "is this official" question;

--
Donovan Baarda