Re: (fwd) Urgent: Organizations using open source

<zitiere wer="Conrad Newton">
>   Latest Wins: Ford Motor Company (US), Deutsche Bahn
>   (GER), NCSA (US), Deutsche Telekom (GER), City of
>   Munich (GER), German Parliament (GER), others to come

Sorry to correct you, Conrad. But Munich uses LiMux, which is based on
Debian-GNU/Linux. See http://www.muenchen.de/Rathaus/referate/dir/limux/89256/
for details (sorry, german only).

Get me wrong, but as far as i can tell German Parliament only uses Linux as
servers.

Police Lower Saxony (GER) is using Linux too,
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/odi-17.09.03-000/ (sorry, german only),
http://www.internetnews.com/infra/article.php/3105561
but they've faced problems in the beginning.
http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/42125 (sorry, german only).
Don't know where they are now, heise dosn't report this.

readU
Frank