Re: (fwd) Urgent: Organizations using open source

A brief search on the web found the statement below.
Then it occured to me:  Novell has a worldwide presence,
possibly also in Pakistan?  Why not contact them?

I am sure they would love to talk about their successes. ;-)
As indicated below, they have several multi-thousand
user desktop installations.

Conrad

SUSE LINUX company overview (now part of Novell)

  a global technology company

  Founded in 1992, headquartered in Nuremberg

  Subsidiaries in USA, UK, Italy, Czech Republic

  Worldwide presence, delivers in more than 70 countries

  400 employees worldwide (150 in R&D)

  Largest Open Source development team

  Approximately 37 million Euro Sales in 2003

  100% Novell subsidiary as of January 2004

  Latest Wins: Ford Motor Company (US), Deutsche Bahn
  (GER), NCSA (US), Deutsche Telekom (GER), City of
  Munich (GER), German Parliament (GER), others to come