Re: <http://www.msn.co.uk/thoughtthieves/> Who're you gonna call?

Hi Herman,

On Sunday 15 May 2005 02:15, Herman Robak wrote:
> Can something as fraught with weird references as
> <http://www.msn.co.uk/thoughtthieves/> be a success,
> without backfiring?

I find it really ironic, that the submitters in this competition have to give
away _their_ "Intellectual Property" to Microsoft... so to me it's really
obvious who is stealing here.

(Like when Microsoft stole more than 2 billion euros from eu citizens and
companies - IIRC that was the reasoning behind the 500 mio euro fine
Microsoft still has to pay to the EU: they (illegaly) made money by illegal
price fixing resulting in 2 billion euros their victims^Wcustomers had to pay
too much... - sad thing is, a punishment for 500 mio doesnt hurt at all if
you can keep those 2 billions...)

> Who're you gonna call?  The thought police?

Ghostbusters! :-)

regards,
	Holger