Newdriftbok German translation

Hi everyone,

it was late last night and when I announced the launch of the German
version of the Newdriftbok, I failed to get the URLs right and to use a
subject. (*Bad me*). Anyway, here are the correct links to the
translated book:

http://www.skolelinux.de/newdriftbok.de.html
http://www.skolelinux.de/newdriftbok.de.pdf
http://www.skolelinux.de/newdriftbok.de.xml

There is also a page with more info on the book:

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/Newdriftbok

We plan to continue working on the translation to make it better. For
that purpose we are writing Ex- and Importfilters docbook <=> Wiki
(ReST). Probably these filters can also be useful for other projects.

Thanks again to Klaus and Donna in Norway for making it all possible.
Thanks to the many helping hands here in Germany who acchieved the
translation in less than two months.

Kind regards
David