Re: Debian-edu/Skolelinux and Edubuntu cooperation

On Tue, May 10, 2005 at 12:39:07AM +0200, Markus Gamenius wrote:
> Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> >* Markus Gamenius (markus@gamenius.net) [050509 22:49]:
> >
> >>I know that this thread is going to make a lot of people irritaded, but
> >>PLEASE try to be nice? We do not need to rise our voices, do we????
> >
> >I think that part of the reason why sarge is late can be found in
> >precisely the above mentioned attitude:

  [ illustration of the wrong attitude ]

> >It is a vicious circle. The ultimate answer lies in the change of
> >attitude.
>
> I do agree. And no one would be more pleased than me if we were going to
> contiue using Debian. But how will we know that things are going more
> smootley inn the future?

You[1] are free to wait and let others decide what is best for you
and you[1] are welcome to be part of the future.

Cheers
Geert Stappers

[1] Everybody     ( no personal offence intented )

--
The ultimate answer lies in the change of attitude.   -- Andreas Schuldei