Re: Debian-edu/Skolelinux and Edubuntu cooperation

On Sun, 8 May 2005, Markus Gamenius wrote:

Then we will be less vulnerable in the future, and we will give our users more freedom.
You might think about whether your users want freedom of choice of
a distribution or just a relieable system.  Freedom is a very great
word but using freedom sanely requires a lot of experience and knowledge.
My impression of the target user group was that they do not really
want to have the choice between different technical base systems -
at least I fail to see a selling point here.

Kind regards

          Andreas.
--
http://fam-tille.de