Re: newest ISO-Images - where?

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

On 07-05-2005 02:41, Jim Oksvold wrote:
Sorry, but this thread is about ISOs being stable AND official, not just
ISOs being available.
If the Image I have been informed to burn and push forward
by Petter Reinholdtsen accounts for anything then the official is
debian-edu_woody-i386-1.0r1+di_rc2.iso
and has been so since it was released.
(I did wait a few days to see if it was good and Petter Reinholdtsen
said it was good)

Thanks for the clarification. I was unaware that word from Petter that
something is "good" and waiting 24h makes it official.

Who has access to the website? Could we please get added this valuable
bit on the "chain of command" in Skolelinux (or is it obvious to
everyone but me?)?

Regards,

- Jonas

Jonas,

I think this thread is developing into something far from constructive.
There is obviously a difference of opinion here (and maybe also some
degree of misunderstanding), but there is no need to get into this kind
of poisoning irony.

We all have the same agenda in the end, and we value every contribution.
It is very important that everyone is allowed to post questions and opinions
on the e-mail lists without being snapped off by senior developers.  We
would like to extend our community, and to scare people away is not the
way to do it.  (I am not talking about Jim and Finn-Arne here, but general
subscribers who are reading the postings).

Disagreements and misunderstandings are much better resolved by factual
information delivered in a friendly and positive manner.

Best regards,

Halvor Dahl
SLX Debian Labs