Re: Skolelinux Sarge-alpha & Some samba questions

Am Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2005 12:35 schrieb Harald Thingelstad:
> I'm using the bzz release here too.

Hi Harald,

thank you for joining this thread ;)

Can you confirm the flaw in passing ldap server name to wlus? Or is it a
shift in versions? Can I dare apt-get update bzzware?

As for your idea of 2 branches - how about this: As soon as Sarge gets
stable (in Debian) the productive branch (now Venus) will turn into
Sarge, too (slowly growing), while at the edge of development there
might be some faster growing (unstable) branch.

Too optimistic? We'll see. BTW: any clue about that edubuntu-project?

regards
Ralf