Signup form for next developer gathering in Bergen, June 2005

The next norwegian Skolelinux developer gathering is planned to be in Bergen,
either 10-12 June or 17-19 June.

It is now possible to sign up for this developer gathering by visiting
<http://developer.skolelinux.no/~jakob/dev_gathering/2005-jun/signup.php>.

Please fill out the form in detail, we will use this feedback to organize the
event as smoothly as possible. It is important that you tell us what weekend
best suits you.

Hopefully everything works as planned - otherwise send me an email asap.

Changes to the submitted data is not possible using the web form due to
laziness. Such requests can be directed to me on the mail address I'm using
now.

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, <http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob/>, +47 48298152