Re: Skolelinux Sarge-alpha & Some samba questions

Hi Finn, thanks for replying...

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005 08:42 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> ???
> smbadduser-script is old, you should now have smbaddclient.pl (and
> this has been the case since pre-venus)

Then it might have been that script instead, Christian described his bug
fix quite detailed to me, but I might have mixed up the script names.
Christian, could you please tell us what script it had been?

> > So far, feel free to ask more or to remind us to file the bug :)
>
> Please dont file bugs against old development versions.

Harald mentioned similar problems with current releases (being unable to
add users) - we could check if the found bug applies here, too.
Otherwise, I agree. The reason why we were using bzzware is, that the
server had been installed months ago when bzzware still was an active
branch. We enabled lessdisk and everything; for many reasons we
integrated the server only now to replace an old NT PDC.

Regards
Ralf.