Re: Need Skolelinux logo in vector format (eps, ai, etc) for poster ASAP

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 18:26, Vidar Bakke wrote:
> On 29 Mar, 2005, at 22:36, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> > Subject says it all, if anyone has it could he/she please send it to
> > me? I  already got SLX Debian Labs logo from Andreas (or will
> > soon :-)
> >
> > Konstantinos
>
> http://developer.skolelinux.no/~vb/logo/index.html

The logo and mascot available at this page is not in vector format as far as I
can tell.

We should make a vector format version of both the logo and mascot available
for download on Skolelinux homepage. They are only available as jpeg pictures
now.

--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi