Re: Register a domain for the Stopmotion program? E.g. stopmotion.org?

Am Mittwoch, 30. März 2005 15:12 schrieb Herman Robak:
>  The stopmotion project fills a niche where there is modest
> competition and few contenders.  I think it deserves a higher
> visibility, like a dedicated domain name, e.g. www.stopmotion.org.
>  That domain would still resolve to developer.skolelinux.no's IP,
> just like cvs.cinelerra.org.

Hi,

I like the project, too. Searching for it one time ago, I ended up at
stopmotion.de, which is a trick film collection. Likewise
stopmotionfilm.de. Then, there seems to be a commercial software at
http://www.stopmotionworks.com/ called "Anasazi Stop Motion Animator"
Did you check if there are naming conflicts / trademarks?

How about having some subdomain like

stopmotion.skolelinux.org ? This would mean a mutual advertisement.

Regards
Ralf.