Re: Need Skolelinux logo in vector format (eps, ai, etc) for poster ASAP

On Wednesday 30 March 2005 12:08, Herman Robak wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 23:36:20 +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis
<markos@debian.org> wrote:
> > Subject says it all, if anyone has it could he/she please send it to
> > me? I  already got SLX Debian Labs logo from Andreas (or will
> > soon :-)
>
>   An eps of the mascot is here:
> <http://www.skolelinux.no/mascot/tux.eps>

I am afraid this mascot is the pre-official mascot, which was the origin of
the official mascot.

I should probably remove it from the cvs to avoid any confusion, and I will do
so as soon as possible.

The pre-offical mascot was remade by a friend of Vidar Bakke, and I guess
Vidar have a vector based version of new official one. Together with the new
slightly changed SKolelinux logo

--
Mvh
Arnt Ove Gregersen

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you
win.",M Gandhi