weekly report week 11-12

Apologies for the third summary covering two weeks in a row. I will get
back to proper weekly summaries ASAP.

          + Done in the past two weeks.
              * wrote patch to add bug dependency info to debian BTS
              * released d-i rc3 (most of the effort went here)
              * continued tracking new security holes in sarge and NMUing to
                fix holes
              * fixed debian-edu security issues page
          + Plans for next week
              * Keep working on sarge security.
	      * Now that rc3 is done, I cen direct more time back to
	        debian-edu proper again. I'm far enough out of the loop
		that I will first need to get some current images and do
		some installs to see what needs working on, so I cannot
		list it here. Suggestions are welcomed.

--
see shy jo