Re: Debian-Edu at Russia and CeBIT

Hello Andreas,

at Chemnitz I attended the discussion part of your presentation.
Remember the elderly guy who just wouldn't stop mourning: it is your
task to address the physicians - they won't make it to find debian-edu?

Well, now it seems, you gave it a thought, bringing debian-edu and -med
to the people :))

No, thanks for the good news - please allow some comments...

Am Montag, 21. März 2005 08:11 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi,
>
> I've got this request because of interest in Debian-Med (stripped
> this part to save your time).  The author of the mail is from Norway
> so I guess he works together with SkoleLinux - but just in case you
> did not notice there might be just another success story of
> SkoleLinux and we have to put more circles on the SkoleLinux worldmap

AFAIK there is no "worldmap" so far - there is Norway, Europe and
Germany - but e.g. schools in Marocco don't show. Maybe we can get the
debian-gis people to do the web mapping for us - they contacted us at
Chemnitz because
- schools could broaden the range of usage of free GIS systems
- schools could provide free geodata...

> Morover I want to tell you that I did some advertising for SkoleLinux
> at CeBIT in my CDD talk and can tell you, that according to the
> questions in the end of the talk this was the most interesting part
> for the audience. Perhaps we will find some more SkoleLinux
> installations in Germany soon ...

Good, thanks for that - did you join Thomas who was advertising
Debian-Edu in Hannover, too?

Regards
Ralf.