Debian-Edu at Russia and CeBIT

Hi,

I've got this request because of interest in Debian-Med (stripped this
part to save your time).  The author of the mail is from Norway so I
guess he works together with SkoleLinux - but just in case you did not
notice there might be just another success story of SkoleLinux and we
have to put more circles on the SkoleLinux worldmap ...

Morover I want to tell you that I did some davertising for SkoleLinux
at CeBIT in my CDD talk and can tell you, that according to the questions
in the end of the talk this was the most interesting part for the audience.
Perhaps we will find some more SkoleLinux installations in Germany soon ...

Kind regards

         Andreas.