SchoolBell 1.0

A quick ping to announce the release of SchoolBell 1.0.  SchoolBell is
a calendar server derived from work on SchoolTool, an open source
administrative platform for schools.  SchoolBell is intended for
organizations other than schools.  SchoolBell 1.0 is our first release
based on the Zope 3 architecture.  All subsequent development of
SchoolBell and SchoolTool will build upon this release.

In about six weeks, we plan to release SchoolTool Calendar, a Zope 3
based calendar server with features specifically designed for schools.

SchoolBell home page:  http://schooltool.org/schoolbell
Debian info:  http://packages.debian.org/unstable/misc/schoolbell

Tom Hoffman
SchoolTool Project Manager