problem with creating a machine account (sarge)

Hello,
my tests with dabian-edu-sarge are in the second week and now i have a problem
i created my own ip net  (192.168.0.0)
i have removed everything whats pointed to 10.0.2.0
it works fine
after some problems wlus is working --- i had used smbpasswd -w but this damaged my system ----- now this is running fine -- i have removed the db files and with the debian-edu installation of ldap i have made them working again--

My tests show me that wlus is working fine and i can login to the workgroup=skolelinux from an xp workstation by username+passwd

now, when i try to bind a machine (xp-pro) to get memeber of the domain i get the following error
domain=skolelinux
asking about user who is allowed = root passwd=smbadminpw(it works with wlus)
xp shows me, that there is no user root found

when i touch the log of the client in /var/samba/
on tjener :

Undefined subroutine &main: :read_adduser_config called at /etc/samba/smbaddclient.pl line 20, <DATA> line 225.

the script smbaddclient.pl has no line 225 and in
ldap-users.pl in line 225 there is
#search for users in a given domain $basedn.
sub ldap_search_users ..........

Anyone who ever had this Problem ?
I read a lot of things over googling the net but now i am at the point that i think its better to ask .
Bernd Grah
Sternlinux