Re: tests sarge

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 05:39:58PM +0100, bernd wrote:
> Hello,
> debian-edu-sareg pr00
> i am testing the system since one week.
> There are some things i miss.

I'm missing a lot of things, mostly a lot of people that works on
getting a sarge-based debian-edu.

> Where to report it, but i think that these things are no bugs.

Then report as wishlist bugs.

> For example, i miss some modules in webmin, but it is very easys to
> install them ---- where can i report it to bring it up to the next
> versions ?

I guess reporting them as wishlist bug on debian-edu using reportbug I
think could help.

> Thanks for helping
> Bernd Grah

No problem, but why do you ask me privatly, and not the list. This is a
public project, not a private thing.

> ps. is it the same to get upgraded or to install pre01 ?

Not sure what you mean. evrything is installable from the net. But it
might be easier to reinstall, depending on how much you have customized
your installation.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no