Re: Yes, I will participate in the development gathering the 15-18th of April

Postscriptum: I'd like to join the dinner on Saturday.
Having to leave as early as Sunday, I won't be trekking.

Nevertheless, I will be free from Sat 19 Mar till Sun 03 Apr, so if
there is any preparations to be made - or schools that need assistance
in installation anywhere down south, I am flexible enough to go for it!

Am Dienstag, 8. März 2005 22:22 schrieb Ralf Gesel|ensetter:
> As it will be to late for public transports from ATH to NAF on
> Friday, I will find another way to get there. If there are further
> participiants with that problem, we might find a common solution.

Probably I will have to spend the night at Athens and go for the first
bus in the morning (however I'd prefer to hitchhike or something).

Regards
Ralf.