Re: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering April ,15-17th

Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

My name is Jonas Smedegaard.

My travel expenses will be approx. EUR 300 (2.200 DKK).

I will join the gathering as developer.

I will join for dinner on both Friday and Saturday.

I will be working with Andreas Schuldei on OpenAFS support (don't know
if any bugnumbers are related to that). I would also like to work with
the coordination with CDD (but must admit that I have not yet dug as
deep into CDD as was intended after last debconf :-( ).

Please respond quickly if the expense is acceptable, as I have already
booked the flight...

This expence is acceptable. You have a "go" :-)

Regards,
Jørgen

--
Treasurer, "Fri programvare i skolen"