Progress report- Donna Stevens

Hi
Here's an update on the progress that I've made on
Klaus's manual for How to Set Up and Administer a
Skolelinux Network:

-translated up to line 6057 with a couple of hundred
lines left to go.
- up to now, sent in 15 Documentation Bugs and am
waiting for response so the items noted can be fixed.
- begun the final proofread of the manual and it's
looking really good (if I do say so myself).

What needs doing?
- Klaus says most of the screenshots are in Norwegian.
 We need them in English.  Any ideas how to get this
done?
- After I'm done with the main translating, I need to
convert the  sgml to html one more time to facilitate
the final proofread.
- finally we need to publish this on the portal.

Sorry this has taken so long, but now the project has
been approved and will soon be finished.  This manual
is really useful-  Klaus is a genius.  Making this
available will be a great help for the users.

Regards,
Donna Stevens
IT Administrator, Adult Education
Østre Toten