Re: Asterisk talk at the Debian-Edu workshop in Nafplion?

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
[Andre Roth]

but this does not really speak uo for an asterisk presentation in
athens, does it ?

No, it doesn't.  I suspect it is better to focus on the debian-edu
distribution at this meeting.  I do not believe Asterisk will go into
Debian Edu anytime soon.

That is true

I suspect phone central systems are better handled as a separate
custom debian distro, focusing on that area only. :)

Yepp

(We should on the other hand include clients, if there are any good
ones. :)

Absolutly

Markus