Re: Asterisk talk at the Debian-Edu workshop in Nafplion?

Hello

> It is tru that this do not have any high priority now, but I think this
> will be something that is going to get more and more atention in the future.

ok :)
but this does not really speak uo for an asterisk presentation in athens, does it ?
because time is getting short, i'd like to know if I need to hurry and find a flight or not :)

regards
 andré

--
Andre Roth   | <lynx@netlabs.org>
GPG: FADF988E| 0959 4D7C F8ED DF4B 90A6  CF71 9EDF 52D1 FADF 988E