Next debian-edu/skolelinux developer gathering, March 2005

We have reached March, and it should be time for another development
gathering.

The sad fact is that no one on the board has time to put into
organising the event at the moment - if someone else has the time and
energy, please go ahead.

The break between the January gathering and the April gathering will
be very long if we are unable to organise something now - it would be
great if someone could manage this.

We have two dates to choose from in March:

 - 12. to 13. of March

 - 19. to 20. of March (the last weekend before easter, might be
                        inconvenient for some people)

Because of the dates for the Greece gathering (15th to 17th of April),
I think postponing it any more might put the two of them very close in
time...  Just a point to bear in mind.

The skeleton of a registration file is present in cvs, in the 'usual
place', (www/info/delprosjekter/prosjekter/).

Mari :)

--

Mari Wang