Re: We are asking the teachers: [Re: choosing software applications]

>Raising "one app per task" to a maxime seems rather contraproductive to
>me. We have to consider that _using_ Skolelinux at the same time is
>_evaluating_ its advantages. By cutting off this and that from the very
>beginning we prevent teachers from knowing software that otherwise
>could become a "killer application" one day.

>Regards
>Ralf.

I sort of miss a possibility of a Klik and Run
solution to installing "packages/selections" of
software suitable for the different
levels of education.

Or for that matter - Booting a Knoppix and installing Skolelinux
by Klik and Run over the NET :-)
(A pet dream of mine short of that final solution terminal virus :-)))
http://klik.atekon.de/

Greetings
Jim Oksvold