Re: developers gathering in Greece

On Δευτέρα 07 Μάρτιος 2005 22:18, Donna Stevens wrote:
> Hi Konstantinos
> I sent you an email and haven't got a response.  I'd
> like to come to Greece and work on
> translation/documentation
>
> Is it too late?

I did sent you an email yesterday, I suggested that you should
register yourself either on the list or at the CVS file.
The approval of the funding is not my responsibility but at the hands
of the Skolelinux team itself. They will decide who will get funding
and how much, depending on the budget and the number of participants.

I'm sorry if I gave that impression (actually I do have the
responsibility of approving funding but only inside Greece :-)

Konstantinos