Re: Debian-Edu developer meeting in Nafplion, Greece

On Δευτέρα 07 Μάρτιος 2005 21:16, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Mar 2005, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > Debian-Edu will hold a Developer Gathering in Nafplion, Greece,
> > from the 15th to 17th of April.
> >
> > http://www.debian.gr/~bilbo/nafplion/CANON0216.jpeg
>
> It looks really nice, but any help how to get there would be great.

A site with full info/maps how to get there will be soon available,
for the impatient ones, here's a quickie:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?lat=37.6214&lon=22.907&scale=2000000&icon=x

> > There are other pictures with palm trees available, too.
>
> Nice, but a map and the information about the nearest airport would
> help more.  Perhaps I have to change my booking.

No, Athens is the closest airport. You chose correctly :-)

Konstantinos