Asterisk talk at the Debian-Edu workshop in Nafplion?

Hello Skolelinux Developers,

Kurt Gramlich asked me if I would do a speech about the integration of asterisk (opensource PBX) into skolelinux.
This would allow the teachers and/or students to have a VoIP account on the tjener, and do VoIP calls, leave VoiceMail messages, etc..
A similar subject would be instant messaging, jabber server integration.

I know this is not really high priority for the project, I just wanted to know if there's enough interest for it.
Another question might be the educational purpose of instant messaging and voip.

As far as I know, there is no sound on the thin clients so this might bring technical problems as well.

This mail is supposed to be a poll, so please reply with NO or YES or special interests / suggestions.
Thank you :)

Regards
 andré

--
Andre Roth   | <lynx@netlabs.org>
GPG: FADF988E| 0959 4D7C F8ED DF4B 90A6  CF71 9EDF 52D1 FADF 988E