Re: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering April 15-17th

Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

[Andreas Tille]

It would cost 341,58 ?.
I repeat: If this is to expensive just remove me from the list.

If the budgets allow it, I recommend Andreas Tille is allowed to join
the gathering.  He is one of the most active people in the Custom
Debian Distro effort, and has written the howto and done several talks
on the subject.  It would be valuable to have him around as we try to
coordinate debian edu and CDD build systems and tools.

I totally agree with Petter, and 341,58 is a fair price. Just go ahead
and order your ticket Andreas.

Regards,
Jørgen Grønlund

--