Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering April 15-17th

Subject: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering April 15-17th
Body:    Andreas Tille

Your travel expenses.

I absolutely necessarily have to fly from Hannover at 14.04. not before 15:00
because I will have a talk at the same day at a conference in Wolfsburg.

My recherche has resultet in the following flight connection:

Thursday 14.Apr.05
Hannover (HAJ)
   Abflug 17:25 	 nach  	München (MUC)
   Ankunft 18:30         Terminal 2
   Dauer 1Std. 5Min.  	 Lufthansa
   Flug: 1029
   Economy Class, Getränke, Airbus A319-321
München (MUC)
   Abflug 19:05
   Terminal 2 	 nach  	Athen (ATH)
   Ankunft 22:30
   Dauer 2Std. 25Min.  	Lufthansa
   Flug: 3394
   Economy Class, Imbiss, Airbus A319-321

Tuesday 19.Apr.05
Athen (ATH)
   Abflug 08:15 	 nach  	München (MUC)
   Ankunft 09:45         Terminal 2
   Dauer 2Std. 30Min.  	 Lufthansa
   Flug: 3395
   Economy Class, Imbiss, Airbus A319-321
München (MUC)
   Abflug 11:05
   Terminal 2 	 nach  	Hannover (HAJ)
   Ankunft 12:10
   Dauer 1Std. 5Min.  	Lufthansa
   Flug: 1022
   Economy Class, Getränke, Boeing 737

It would cost 341,58 €.
I repeat: If this is to expensive just remove me from the list.  Unfortunately
I can not take a flight from a different distination with perhaps lesser price
because it's quite important for me (and I guess also Debian and not at last
Debian-Edu) that I take parte in this conference:

      http://www.libcon.de/konferenz   (sorry, only German)

Which part of the gathering you are joining
   technical/testing, technical documentation

If you are joining us for dinner on Friday and/or Saturday
   I would like to

  - If you are a developer we want to know which Bug(s) you
    are going to work on as well.
   I would like to enhance the meta package building framework

   Important notes:
         - If you want to stay more days, please state so, and how
    many extra days you intend to stay. It might be possible
    that we will be able to cover these extra days also, but
    do not make your plans based on that assumption.
I'd like to stay until Tuesday (19.4.) or even Thaturday (21.4. - the price for the flight remains the same) morning and it is no problem to take over my expenses myself.

  - If you are interested in extra activities, like rafting,
    trekking or sailing, please say so. Of course these will
    take place after the the workshop, and only if there is
    enough interest. And they will definitely have to cost
    extra. If there is interest, we can ask for prices and
    will report to the list.
Well, rafting or sailing might be nice, but I have to admit that there are
some things to visit in Athens which I can see only see IN ATHENS while I
could do some rafting anywhere else.  So I would not really like to join
these activities.

Konstantinos Margaritis <markos@debian.gr>
Theodore Karkoulis <bilbo@debian.gr>
Thanks for organizing this.

Please tell me soon whether the price for the plane is fine to make sure that
it will not increase the next couple of days.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de