Re: What about Pre-debconf-Hacking?

[Maximilian Wilhelm]
> I'm planning my travels to HEL in june and though about the possibility
> to arrange a pre-debconf-hacking like debconf3, to allow us to fix
> things/make things ready before the actual conference starts.
>
> Who would be interested / join?

I would be interested in joining a bit early, but will not have enough
vacation to join on the 5th.  I will try to arrive friday, to get at
least one full day for devcamp work before debconf5 start.  Anyone
else?

I submitted a talk proposal just to have some debian-edu related talk
on the list (title "Debian Edu - Upgrading an preconfigured CDD").
I'm not sure if that is the best debian-edu talk to give, but had to
come up with some title in a hurry. :)

(The other talk proposals are listed on
<URL:http://comas.linux-aktivaattori.org/debconf5/general/proposals>.)