Re: Debian Edu/Skolelinux workshop in Nafplion, Greece, April 15-17th

On Τετάρτη 02 Μάρτιος 2005 15:23, Jørgen Grønlund wrote:
> Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> > Ok,
> >   things are starting to roll, we've found some funding to start
> > things, now we need you guys to register :-)
>
> And regardless of earlier "registration" - _this_ is the binding
> registration, and those who would like to participate have to
> follow one of the two steps mentioned below to officially register.

Hm, so far, I now have "only" 8 registrations so far in the file. If
this meeting is going to happen or have any meaning, then I urge
people to register asap. Funding has been found so if you refrain
from registering for this reason, you may stop :-)
But the longer you delay, the more expensive the flight tickets will
get and the less people we will be able to reimburse. :-)

But seriously, it was very difficult for me to arrange all this and
find all this funding and at some point I almost gave up. Now that I
have everything going more or less smoothly, I would hate to have to
cancel the meeting due to "lack of interest".

Konstantinos