Re: Personal ideas

Am 2005-03-03 14:41:28, schrieb Jonas Smedegaard:

> Wauw - sounds great!

Heavy work to do...

> Occasionally I meet persian and turkish people living in Denmark,
> interested in native language support in Linux.

        <http://www.linuxiran.org/>
        <http://www.arabeyes.org/>

I am on all mailinglists... Infortunatly the Linux-Farsi Project
does not more exist, so I do not know, where those people are...

> Do you have a website or similar of your efforts, I can pass on?

Curently I setup a new server (having problems with my SQUID because
I am on a ADSL 8192/256 kBit with dynamic IP) and the people which
help me, are curently at university and must learn very much for
there Diplomes... in June/July.

I hope I will get more helpers, if the Website is up and running.

The Website will be:

    <http://www.cybercenter.tamay-dogan.homelinux.net/>

and contry specific host like:

    <http://morocco.cybercenter.tamay-dogan.homelinux.net/>
    <http://iran.cybercenter.tamay-dogan.homelinux.net/>

>  - Jonas

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi