Re: article over Skolelinux in OpenMagazine

Am Sonntag, 27. Februar 2005 23:52 schrieb cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis):
> Hi all,

Hi Cobaco ;)

thanks for the article (and pointing us there).

> I'm pleased to announce the publication of an article about
> Skolelinux in the latest edition of (the Dutch) OpenMagazine.  PDF,
> and html versions are available at the following url's
> - PDF-version OpenMagazine (http://www.openmagazine.nl/download)
> - HTML-version OpenMagazine
> (http://www.openmagazine.nl/node/view/219)

This is the T.O.C. - direct link to your article is:
http://www.openmagazine.nl/book/view/237

Is there any pictures in the pdf version? Anyway, let's expect some
(further?) red dots in the Netherlands on

http://www.skolelinux.org/portal/user_experience/test_schools/test_schools_map

:)

Regards
Ralf.