Re: wlus 1.4-2 for testing[klausi]

fredag 25. februar 2005, 20:57, skrev Andreas Schuldei:
> I uploaded wlus 1.4-3 to the sarge and woody-test repository.
> I dedicate this release to Klaus Ade who now has his module
> cloning feature he waited for for a too long time. So this
> release's codename is "Klausi". (c:

Well, I feel I should test this :-)

Looks fine, I'm able to use cloned wlus modules (different modules for
groups that have home-dir in another place than home0/).

There is only one small error, the newly introduced  version feature
says " Module Version: 1.4-2", but I do have 1.4-3 installed.

But, there seems to be a problem here, the resulting page when creating
a user shows the headers on top of each other, see screenshots at
http://www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/wlus.a.1.4-3.png
http://www.skolelinux.no/~klaus/wlus.b.1.4-3.png

PS The user ansattt doesn't exist.

Downgrading wlus to 1.3-20 solves the overlapping headers.

--
Klaus