Re: wlus 1.4-2 for testing

I uploaded wlus 1.4-3 to the sarge and woody-test repository.
I dedicate this release to Klaus Ade who now has his module
cloning feature he waited for for a too long time. So this
release's codename is "Klausi". (c:

>From the changelog:

  * Andreas Schuldei:
    - fixes bug #903: Can't clone wlus with different config files.
      some hardcoded references to ldap-user (instead of $module_name) removed
      from the html and filled in in User.pm
  * Theodore Karkoulis <bilbo@debian.gr>:
    - Start to switch the html to use cascading style sheets

Theodore's efford is hard to overestimate. In the long run it
will enable us to have really nice eye-candy with cool icons and
graphics and neat effects and easy to change skinns.

please report problems regarding funny html layout to bugzilla as
usual.

Theodore, could you please give a short introduction on how to
best report .css layout problems?