Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

On Παρασκευή 25 Φεβρουάριος 2005 08:38, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> > Andreas Tille   Berlin?, Germany (I saw that Wernigerode is
> > closest probably to Berlin, but please correct me if I'm wrong,
> > basically there are cheap flights to ATH from Berlin, Frankfurt
> > and Munchen).
>
> I want to repeat that I'm not a very strong SkoleLinux developer -
> so if there is a "more important person than me" - just invite this
> person!
> The closest Airport to Wernigerode would be Hannover.  Other
> possible Airports are Berlin (there are more than one in Berlin),
> Leipzig or even Frankfurt is possible.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, there is still room for ~20 people, and
I personally would like to see you again, so, unless there is a
sudden burst of >20 hardcore Skolelinux developers then you're in my
list :-)

> > intermediate route, usually Frankfurt, Munchen or Berlin
> > depending on the dates... I'll find some more info on this...
>
> Just in case I would be really invited and in case you take a
> flight via Berlin or Frankfurt I would love to join other people
> from SkoleLinux right in the plain ...

Ok, as soon as I have the list, I can start making suggestions for the
flight plans.

Konstantinos