Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

Andreas Tille   Berlin?, Germany (I saw that Wernigerode is closest
probably to Berlin, but please correct me if I'm wrong, basically
there are cheap flights to ATH from Berlin, Frankfurt and Munchen).
I want to repeat that I'm not a very strong SkoleLinux developer -
so if there is a "more important person than me" - just invite this
person!
The closest Airport to Wernigerode would be Hannover.  Other possible
Airports are Berlin (there are more than one in Berlin), Leipzig or
even Frankfurt is possible.

intermediate route, usually Frankfurt, Munchen or Berlin depending on
the dates... I'll find some more info on this...
Just in case I would be really invited and in case you take a flight
via Berlin or Frankfurt I would love to join other people from SkoleLinux
right in the plain ...

Kind regards

           Andreas.

--