Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

Ok,
  so far only 9 persons have shown interest in coming. What about the
rest? Those of you who want to come, please step out and say so, so
that we can at least prepare a list.

If possible write also the country (and closest major airports) where
you're coming from. This will help get better prices for the flights
from a travel agency. If possible I'd like to have the list completed
by the end of the month to book the tickets (it's already getting
dangerously close but we still have time).

The list so far is this (correct me if I'm wrong):

Petter Reinholdtsen  Oslo, Norway
Mari Wang   Oslo,Norway
Andreas Schuldei  Stockholm, Sweden
Frode Jemtland   Oslo, Norway
Andreas Tille   Berlin?, Germany (I saw that Wernigerode is closest
probably to Berlin, but please correct me if I'm wrong, basically
there are cheap flights to ATH from Berlin, Frankfurt and Munchen).
Morten Werner Olsen Oslo, Norway
Jonas Smedegaard  Copenhagen, Denmark
Finn-Arne Johansen  Oslo, Norway
Klaus Ade Johnstad  Oslo, Norway

Since there are not many direct flights from Norway to Greece, or they
are not cheap in any case, it will probably be necessary to find some
intermediate route, usually Frankfurt, Munchen or Berlin depending on
the dates... I'll find some more info on this...

Regards

Konstantinos