Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

I'm coming too! :P

ok, so we also need to know if you are willing to stay 2 or three days, and
also which days (1st-speeches and general info on OpenSource, 2-3 workshop).
I'm at the point of getting an estimate of the people coming to get pricing
and book rooms and stuff. Konstantinos is taking care of the funding,
equipment etc, and some people look at the places for the workshop and the
mini-conference.

I am currently checking prices and availability for double rooms, if this is a
problem for anyone and wants a single or other room, please contact me.

Theo.

PS: the weather looks promising, the temp today is 20'C, and it's veeery
sunny! Let's hope it will stay this way :)
PS2: if anyone is interested on any activites (sailing, skiing, rafting,
trekking, clubbing:), sightseeing), let's talk about it!