Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005, Frode Jemtland wrote:

Another question is if it is economical smart to use money to send _me_ there.
The money probably can be used smarter. That said, I can clearly see the
benefit of financing the trip for the core developers....
Same for me.  I would love to discuss some common CDD issues - nothing special
for Debian-Edu which I'm no real expert in - but I will miss the CDD meeting
in Valencia because of personal reasons.  So perhaps add me to the list with
low priority and if there is no interest in common CDD issues forget it at all
and lets discuss those issues in Helsinki at debconf.

Good luck anyway

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de