Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

torsdag 24. februar 2005, 11:52, skrev Petter Reinholdtsen:
> [Konstantinos Margaritis]
>
> > er, I forgot to mention I meant _April_ 15-17th, sorry about that :-)
>
> I have no other plans for that period.  Sounds good to me.  I would
> love to come to Greece, if the meeting actually take place, and enough
> people are willing to join.  Perhaps we should do a count to check the
> interest?  Please report back as soon as possible if you can join us
> in Greece?

I would also like to come....

Another question is if it is economical smart to use money to send _me_ there.
The money probably can be used smarter. That said, I can clearly see the
benefit of financing the trip for the core developers....

--
-Frode

Mystics always hope that science will some day overtake them.
  -- Booth Tarkington

Som en protest mot det nye lovforslaget til ny åndsverkslov, ikke kjøp cd i
mars.
Petition for a Software Patent Free Europe: http://petition.eurolinux.org/
Petition for "World of Warcraft" on Linux: http://www.blizzpub.net/petition/