Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

On Σάββατο 12 Φεβρουάριος 2005 01:09, Mari Wang wrote:
>  - 22nd-24th of April
>
>   (15th-17th of April, 29th-1st of May)
>
>   This gathering seems to end up being held in Greece, around the
> last weekend in April (The last of the dates mentioned above).
> Some details on dates and finances still need to be worked out
> before this is final.

Ok, due to a bad estimation on my part the dates April 29th-1st
coincide with the Orthodox Easter and I can tell you for a fact that
no-one will want to organize a workshop during the Easter here :-)

So, the best alternative proposal was to organize it on the weekend
15-17th, and we're working with that goal in mind. It's slightly
closer and will need more effort to coordinate everything in time,
but I believe we can do it. The only thing I want to know right now,
is if you're ok with the new dates, I wouldn't want to go through all
this trouble for 4 people :-)

Konstantinos