Re: Dates for developer gatherings in 2005

* Mari Wang

|  - There has been some talk about co-locating a gathering with an
|    Ubuntu linux gathering.  There are rumours that they might have a
|    gathering sometime in August

Talking with my Ubuntu hat on -- The Ubuntu developers meet three
times a year, so far it has been April (London 2004, Sydney 2005),
August (Oxford 2004) and December (Mataro, 2004), so though I can't
confirm it per se, I would be surprised if there wasn't a meeting
somewhere in August.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-