Re: Current Sarge Alpha

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 03:00:21PM +0100, Ralf Gesel|ensetter wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 13. Februar 2005 13:02 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> > <debian-edu@lists.debian.org>
>
> oops, sorry, this message wasn't meant to be on the list! a copy & paste
> issue (my fault)

I was the one that added cc to debian-edu

> p.s.: yes, we will try to fix it ourselves - I suppose it would be the
> wisest to do it on joey's sources?

Well, we use the same sources so if you just fix things then I guess
joeyh's image will be fixed as well. I have yet to understand how to
remove packages from the autobuilt image, and why some packages are not
added even if they exist and are availlible and everything.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no