Re: Re: Can not create user accounts or change passwords

Restarting ldap was the first thing I tried out, but it did not solved the
problem. I even restarted the server.

But I solved the problem myself: I downgraded samba 3.0.10 to 3.0.5. This was
not so easy for me, but eventually it worked. After restarting samba,
everything worked fine. Hmm. Is this a problem of our local configuration, or
a real bug with the skolelinux samba 3.0.10 package? Can somebody try this
out? If it is a bug, I can announce this in bugzilla.

Martin