Re: Yes, I will participate in the developer gathering 29.01.05

onsdag 26 januar 2005, 15:20, skrev Kristiansen Stein:
> intereseted in making our system a part of you're project. We
> are using Java technology (JSP/ Servlets), and we were thinking
> of using the Struts framework.

Struts and Tomcat should work on a free JVM:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/avdyk/6508.html
http://people.debian.org/~avdyk/images/screenshot-tomcat-kaffe.png

Some interesting links:

http://struts.apache.org/
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/
http://www.kaffe.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaffe
http://www.sablevm.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SableVM

> Would there be any problems conserning licenses, and what
> web-server would  you recommend? We are familiar with Tomcat.

AFAIK Struts has an Apache License v2.0, and this should go with, even
if there are some issues with GPL-compatiblitity:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility

- Knut