Moodle versus Classfronter

Hello
I am an Ict-teacher at a norwegian School.
We want to start using a LMS-system on the web. One of the systems we are
looking at, is the open source project Moodle.
My question is; can any of you tell me the difference between Moodle and
other similar systems, for instance Classfronter.
Classfronter is big in the norwegian market and is our commercial alternative.
I hope I'll get some response to this post soon; we have to make a decision
very soon.

 Yours
Thor Hauknes
Løkeberg skole, Norway